Friday, 9 September 2016

Hair Conditioning Treatments

In the last couple of months I had a few hair-conditioning treatments which really improved the look of my hair. I've started noticing that every strand feels and looks stronger and is more shinier. I know it's not all because of the mentioned treatments but I'm sure they have helped.

                                             

The first treatment was ordinary Olaplex which I had done couple of times. The Olaplex always leaves my hair soft and manageable. Even after first use when it was added to the colour & bleach it did the trick by protecting my vulnerable at the time strands. This treatment can be used not only while colouring/bleaching but also as a sole conditioning procedure. Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, etc. which means it does not weigh the hair. The idea is to reconnect broken disulfide bonds in the hair which can be caused not only by colouring but also hot air from the hairdryers, tongs, straighteners and wrong daily care. The great benefit is that it doesn't wash away, once the disulfide bonds are treated by Olaplex they're permanent.


                                       
The second treatment was Sauna that has been done at the Polish hairdressers as so far I haven't seen it anywhere in the English ones locally. The whole idea is to put the mask/serum suitable to your hair. Mine was designed to restore/put back the moisture into my dry strands. The hot moist air helps penetrate the serum deeper and quicker. After about half an hour to 45 minutes hairdresser rinses the mask and it's done. Hair feels so soft and full of life and what's more after regular sauna treatments hair will stay well hydrated and bouncy. 

My hair as of yesterday. I caught the good light that's why is so ashy/silver, normally it's a bit warmer but that's when violet shampoo comes handy ;) I'm not so sure about the length but I think it's grown at least 2cm per month.