Friday, 15 January 2016

Repair Sprays

My hair, especially last year, has been trough a lot, let's say a hell of a lot. From over-bleaching to disasters with un-experienced hairdressers, ending with my little sins ( overusing the straighteners,curlers,hairdrying the hair until completely dry, not protecting it enough and not being gentle with it). The results you could see in my previous posts where I've shown you the state of my weave :O 

So far I swear by two repair serums/sprays that I use regularly, every day.

First is Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray- it's very light on hair, doesn't weigh it down,is packed with vitamins and what is the most importand thing is that is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates. 

Second one is Polish Jantar Regenerating Mist- it works great on dry hair, moist it nicely without leaving any grease residue. Some could be heavy but not this one, it's perfect if you're loooking to refresh your hair during the day.

I can highly recommend both of the spray, the first one is a bit more expensive than the Polish one but definitely they both work and bring life to the hair.